Want to extend the life of your carpet and keep them cleaner longer?
We offer factory carpet protector to help your investment last longer. Need a free estimate? Call 407-777-0124 or fill out our contact form today!
get a free quote today!
Benefits of carpet protector
Having to deal with unpredictable stains and spills can be stressful. If you don’t to them fast they can become permanent. This is true for dye based liquids like wine, grape juice, or fruit punch. Once these embed themselves into your carpet its almost impossible to get it out.
What is the benefit of using factory carpet protector?
With patented technology the carpet protector we use is the same as what the carpet manufacturers use to provide a barrier between your carpets and those nasty spills. This prevents spills and stains from setting immediately. It also allows you longer time to attend to the spill so you can properly clean it before staining. Our special carpet protector extends the life and longevity of your rugs.
Brand new carpets usually come with a factory protector but with time this is diminished due to heavy traffic use. Eventually it wears out leaving your carpets vulnerable to staining.
We can protect your carpets right after we professionally clean them. We can provide you with a free estimate by calling 407-777-0124 or filling out our contact form.
check out our reviews
Your Preferred Choice For factory carpet protector
HAVE Questions FOR Us? We’ve Got You Covered!
Here are some answers the most frequently asked questions. Please feel free to call or send a message if you have any more questions, we would be more than happy to answer them!
- Please make sure to know which stains you want cleaned so you can point them out before we show up.
- Pick up any messes like toys or clothing on the floor. Please leave the floor clear of any clutter or obstructions.
- If you have any small light pieces of furniture, move those to a spot that will be out of our way. Trip hazards aren’t fun.
- Please move or remove anything that is breakable to a safe spot out of the way.
- Please lock up your pets so they don’t get in the way or escape when we come in and out. We sure love pets but we don’t want to accidentally trip on them or get injured by them.
To properly maintain the life of your carpets the textile manufacturers recommend you have your carpets professionally cleaned every 6 months or 1 year. Carpets are the biggest air filters in your home and should be vacuumed often to prevent a build up of dust, dander, and soil. Getting them cleaned also helps with allergies.
Carpets take an average of 2 to 8 hours to dry. Sometimes they may take longer due to humidity. We recommend you turn on all ceiling fans if applicable and set your air conditioning between 72 to 73 degrees. This helps speed up the drying process.